People Project Lead
Job Type: Full time
JP Morgan Chase, is a leading provider of traditional and digital financial services worldwide, we are actively seeking a People Insight Lead to join our team and help us shape the future of banking for our customers. If you are successful we want you to bring your best self to work each and every day, encourage, develop and coach our people to provide a WOW service in a culture built for success.
Here at our Edinburgh Park Centre we are providing a 24/7 operation and looking to support our customers and colleagues 365 days a year.
We are looking for a self-motivated People Project Lead with a passion for leading People initiatives based in our Edinburgh site. You will help foster an exceptional & unique culture. You will harness a culture that will evolve with each new addition, and it will be your role to help ensure we have the right people foundations in place to bring the very best out of our people. You will be helping them to have a rich and rewarding career here at Chase. You will be an advocate of our brand, which will lead and act as a role model to all colleagues and peers
To be successful you will be comfortable with challenging the status quo, championing our people vision of being the #1 Best place to work and being the ultimate culture carrier!
You will be responsible for :
- Driving our People and Culture agenda, working in partnership with Recruitment, Workforce planning, the firm wide Talent & Culture leads, Learning and Development and the Senior Leadership Team
- Optimising and translating People Insight into People strategy, prioritising actions to ensure the delivery of a highly impactful, engaging culture
- Managing People performance across key behavioural people metrics, smashing engagement goals and creating the best place to work
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, reflective of our growing customer base is paramount to the success of the business and its unique culture
- Building people and being customer centric with a real focus on ‘out of the box thinking’
- Championing a people culture, lead by example, and provide feedback and recognition at every opportunity
- Change Champion and Owner for people processes and programmes that enrich our people experience
- Understanding and researching future of work and people behaviour, sharing knowledge with wider team and peers as well as building agile people plans
- Becoming a multi-channel expert across all platforms and functions that we operate across
- Advocating our brand, lead and act as a role model to all colleagues and peers
- Operating effectively in a virtual team working environment, utilising team members strengths to deliver
- Identifying ways to build a diverse and inclusive culture
- Defining, implementing and maintaining People Engagement whilst the organisation scales at pace.
- Ensuring the people experience is unique, fair, consistent, transparent and enables the delivery of exceptional service
- Developing a strong professional network of connections including social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+, with whom you interact and learn from on a daily basis
Essential Experience for this role:
- In-depth understanding of People experience and growing cultures through a period of growth/change
- Digitally Savvy across different medians
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral, ability to share our vision and goals
- Ability to partner with key stakeholder, using co-design principles to build impactful people programmes
- Ability to influence credibly based on experience, business knowledge, depth of insight, market and best practice
- A deep understanding of contact centres and the digital service industry, in order to set up the best Culture
- Ability to establish root cause and champion and own people change to improve delivery
- Ability to see the “big picture”, joining the dots quickly of how people & culture fit into the company’s overall business strategy and goals