Chase UK - Real Time Analyst
Job Type: Full time
About Chase Bank
We are Chase – part of the JPMorgan Chase family. We are a leading provider of traditional and digital financial services worldwide. We operate like a start-up, embedded within a leading global financial institution. We are working together in powerful partnership to ethically disrupt the financial services market in the UK.
Our vision is to inspire and equip our customers to get more from their money, all from the palm of their hand, with our innovative and seamless mobile banking app, supported by our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the centre.
Chase UK - Real Time Planning Analyst
The Workforce Planning (WFP) team is part of Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) Global Finance & Business Management Office and provides workforce products, technologies, scheduling, forecasting and real time support for CCB Contact and Back-Office Centers. The Real Time Analyst will be responsible for the real time monitoring and day-to-day service levels for multiple lines of businesses across Calls, Chats and back office workloads.
To succeed in this role you will complete the following duties:
- Real time monitoring of service level
- Identify need to increase or decrease off-phone time and employee movement in order to optimize service levels, communicate changes to call centre management, and then implement changes as required
- Plan and influence the participation of all off-phone activities for specialist meetings, coaching, and department initiatives.
- Maintain real time schedules and complete real time analysis
- Complete real time segment entry of incoming requests within predefined guidelines that require analysis of service level
- Facilitation of daily status calls with the business
- Tier 1 troubleshooting for business interruption and escalation as appropriate
Essential experience for this role:
- Advanced knowledge of Call Centre Operations, Contact Centre Metrics, and Workforce Planning practices and systems.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strength in quantitative analysis, critical thinking, problem solving, and innovation
- Highly detail oriented, ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, manage time, and prioritize to complete a project/task
- Must be flexible with work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Comfortable with a fluid business environment, changing job priorities, and working with people at a variety of levels internally and externally with the ability to work independently and/or in a group
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a consistently fast-paced, high-volume, high-stress environment with the ability to work independently and in a group
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with collaboration, communication, and presentation skills preferred
- Proficiency with WFM scheduling software or equivalent
- Experience with Real Time call and chat monitoring systems and reports
- Experience with collaboration, communication, and presentation skills required
- Show high levels of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Workforce Planning platforms and practices, both internal and cross-LOB’s required
If you would like the opportunity to join the bank of the future and think you are a good fit for this role then don’t miss out and submit your application today.