Dash Application Owner
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
As an Application Owner within the Dash Technology team, you will have the opportunity to be part of the team driving innovation through new technologies that enable strategic transformation. As we operationalize these new capabilities to the CRM product suite, you will be entrusted to maintain a healthy application portfolio state that is compliant to the firm’s technology management and controls requirements. You will face off to the cyber and technology controls stakeholders to understand the risks and design solutions along with the application delivery teams, ensuring agreement and execution towards target state. Seeking a candidate who manage large scale mission-critical applications in production for the Banking industry.
- Manage the risk & controls posture of the Global Investment and Corporate Bank CRM application.
- Partnering with Security Leads and Operate Leads, to ensure application control requirements are adhered to, including inventory management, portfolio status reporting, security vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, resiliency testing and production controls readiness
- Work with Application Delivery teams to ensure control requirements are embedded into project requirements, and collectively design solutions that address or remediate these gaps
- Track and ensure application hygiene deadlines are met e.g. access certifications, application ID management, certificate renewals
- Work with Operate Leads to track infrastructure capacity utilization and ensure right-sizing of capacity with demand projections
- Drive tech refresh initiatives and proactive manage/prevent obsolescence
- Work with product owners to understand client and volume pipeline and regularly refine demand projections
- Ensure all projects enhancements deliver to base line stability, control and non-functional requirements
- Establish contingency and recovery procedures in partnership with Operate Leads and Application Delivery
- Project manage infrastructure provisioning for the application portfolio
- Experience in project management, highly organised with great communication skills
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure management and planning
- Self Motivated and able to influence multiple development teams to schedule key regulatory and client focused changes.
- Able to represent a large development team to cross functional teams across the bank including infrastructure and cyber security.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and best practices
- Familiarity with cyber vulnerabilities and remediation procedures
- Familiarity with project dashboards and report visualisation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 12 years of experience in application management or in a technology risk and controls function
- Working knowledge on project management and tracking
- Experience in regulatory requirements around application inventory reporting
- Adept in working in a global organization across different regions and time zones
- Good communication and presentation skills