Project Manager - Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
CIB F&BM LEC, P&A and Financial Reporting Project Mgr. Associate
The CIB F&BM Global Program Management team is responsible for the management and delivery of a range of large scale initiatives. Working with the Corporate and LOB business leads, the Project Manager will develop deep knowledge of each project, program operations, and business plan.
The project manager will be both engaged in the management and execution of the overall project portfolio and each individual project liaising with CIB stakeholders, Corporate and Technology. Projects in this portfolio will aim to streamline Legal Entity Controllers (LEC), P&A and financial reporting processes and controls within the CIB and develop strategic reporting solutions.
The candidate should have exceptional communication and project management skills and demonstrate solid judgment and leadership skills, as well as ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a complex environment. Background in Legal Entity Control, Planning and Analysis, or Financial Reporting preferred.
Project Management Responsibilities:
This team is engaged in many aspects of the change management and process improvements across the Legal Entity Controller organization, specifically where they impact reporting and strategic planning across the CIB.
- Provide management, governance and execution for Corporate and CIB driven initiatives that impact the Legal Entity Controller
- Provide strategic vision and guidance to drive program agenda to meet CIB business needs.
- Manage multiple large scale reporting projects across various stakeholders.
- Provide governance for Legal Entity Controller related inquires across all CIB functions.
- Develop program/projects scope, goals, project plans, and milestones.
- Manage project timelines and track and execute against required deliverables.
- Resolve conflicts and successfully manage project/task dependencies.
- Identify and effectively solution for risks, issues and control gaps.
- Assist with ad hoc requests by ensuring completion under tight timelines.
- Build proactive partnerships with business and functional partners.
- Facilitate meetings with Senior Managers and key stakeholders to communicate updates, directional changes and key risks/issues while influencing outcomes and driving resolution.
- 2+ years of previous Change Management / Project Execution experience (with a financial institution preferred).
- Strong control, process, and project management skills with the proven ability to execute, influence and drive results.
- Proven experience driving end-to-end project/change management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Associate Skill Set:
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence outcomes and drive resolution.
- Ability to quickly understand a complex matrix of product/reporting systems across the infrastructure and their interrelationships and dependencies.
- Ability to understand and articulate business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to compare complex alternatives and select a solution.
- Ability to apply creativity to problem analysis and resolution in complicated situations.
- Knowledge of Legal Entity Controller, Planning and Analysis and/or CIB reporting processes preferred.