Program Manager- VP
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a CIB F&BM Global Program Manager, you will be leading large-scale finance related projects across Legal Entity Controllers, Project Controllers, Planning & Analysis and technology teams. The Program Manager will oversee end-to-end program execution across multiple projects and will be responsible for creating statements of work, developing project plans, gathering business requirements, defining operating models, current state assessment work, action plan remediation and much more. Working with the different LOB business leads, the Program Manager will develop deep knowledge of each project and related BAU operations. The candidate should have exceptional communication and project management skills, demonstrating solid problem solving, judgment and leadership, as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a complex environment. Background in Finance is preferred.
- The CIB F&BM Global Program Management team is responsible for the management and delivery of a wide range of large-scale initiatives. The team partners with both, business and technology stakeholders to deliver projects that address control, efficiency and business priorities, as identified by the CFOs and their Global Controllers, Global P&A teams and Business Managers.
Project Management Responsibilities:
The Program Manager will work with LOB teams to engage in many aspects of the change management and process improvements across the Legal Entity Controller organization, specifically where they impact reporting and strategic planning across the CIB.
- Build proactive partnerships with business and functional partners.
- Provide end to end management of multiple large-scale projects across LEC, P&A and Controllers organizations – manage scope, business benefits, project plans, timelines, identify & resolve issues, risks, dependencies
- Provide strategic vision and guidance to drive project agenda to meet business needs
- Manage client relationships to deliver consistent, excellent client experience
- Ensure effective internal communications among all the work steams and stakeholders, ensuring all are engaged
- Manage forums for project updates and manage project scorecards.
- Partner with business leads to compile business requirements and provide leadership to drive delivery
- Manage UAT end-to-end; this includes defining test strategy/test cases, engaging with LOBs for testing and general test management.
- Develop operating models; this includes assessing operating model considerations and documenting flows and touch-points.
- Create training material and manage training sessions for users.
- Facilitate meetings with Senior Managers and key stakeholders to communicate updates, directional changes and key risks/issues while influencing outcomes and driving resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance preferred
- Controller and/or P&A business experience is a plus
- 7 - 10 years project management / business analysis experience
- End-to-end project management experience working across stakeholders including scoping, business case development, implementation, and change management
- Strong understanding of different development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, and manage multiple activities; detail oriented
- Ability to partner with different stakeholder groups to elicit business requirements and processes
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business processes
- Ability to analyze and resolve project-related risks/issues and follow through with set objectives
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to operate independently with an ownership mindset