Chase UK – QA Associate – Banking Operations
Job Type: Full time
The QA Associate is responsible to ensure our operations team delivers a fair customer outcome to our clients. Our team leads provide a daily quality control. A part of the role will be, to quality assure those controls. Another part of the role will, to listen to calls and read chats and check them against the underlying processes and procedures to do a direct assessment. For each case an individual feedback will be provided.
In monthly alignment meetings the learnings will be shared with the team leads and senior leadership.
- Perform quality assurance on defined samples of completed quality controls and complete individual assurance on other cases
- Setup and maintain regular reporting for team leads and senior leadership
- Participate in and lead team discussions on the calibration of findings and build consensus
- Track and review Quality Assurance observations
- Trigger point for process improvements
- Foster a culture of collaboration and information sharing for efficient execution; build strong relationships with internal clients
- Ensure risks & issues are escalated appropriately within the governance structure
- Experience within the Financial Services industry, especially for retail customer
- Quality Assurance background preferred
- Detail oriented and a disciplined approach to process and quality controls
- Strong documentation skills to clearly articulate results of testing
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, documentation and metrics
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate effectively with senior management
- Strong teamwork, partnership, and collaboration
- Fraud experience - front line experience digital contact centre.
- Prior QC or QA experience.
- Customer service experience will be an advantage.
- Ex-team manager is an advantage.
- Data MI and excel knowledge is preferred.
- Stake holder management experience required.
- Should be able to liaison with different teams.
- CIFAS regulations experience required.
- Analytical skills is required for independent review.
- Independent learner to upskill about latest process changes.
- Good personality.
- Ethically sound individual to comply with JPMC values.
- Postgraduate/ MBA (or bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Experience in the financial service industry with retail customers
- 7+ years experience in Fraud QA
- Experience with QA of call/ chat interactions