Chase UK - Business Controls Analyst
Job Type: Full time
About Chase UK
We are Chase – part of the JPMorgan Chase family. We are a leading provider of traditional and digital financial services worldwide. We operate like a start-up, embedded within a leading global financial institution. We are working together in powerful partnership to ethically disrupt the financial services market in the UK.
Our vision is to inspire and equip our customers to get more from their money, all from the palm of their hand, with our innovative and seamless mobile banking app, supported by our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the centre.
Chase UK – Business Controls Analyst
The role of a Business Controls Analyst is to ensure that the servicing and operations department continue to mitigate the risks in the business by monitoring the health of the control environment on an ongoing basis, driving process efficiency and escalating control failures.
To succeed in this role you will complete the following duties:
- Engagement with Key Stakeholders to ensure timely execution of manual controls required to mitigate ongoing risks within the business
- Registering and maintaining the User Tools inventory within the Servicing and Operations department, ensuring controls required to be implemented are documented, maintained and reviewed on a regular basis
- Collation of data required from the business to support the reporting of Control Performance and Risk Indicators to track the ongoing health of the control environment
- Engagement Lead for control testing activities including the collation of control testing evidence
- Analysis of manual control environment providing reporting to senior stakeholders across servicing & operation on a regular basis
- Engagement with controls management to ensure the manual executions project in maintained within Jira, adding new controls or decommissioning where no longer required
- Responsible for supporting a robust risk culture and training execution SME’s within Servicing and Operations.
- Drive a focus on customer excellence through process improvement
- Own the governance and documentation process for User Tools required to support the Servicing and Operations business
- Collaboration with the operations team to build knowledge, experience and capability to identify and escalate emerging issues
- Creation of dashboards and key visualization views to allow a broad stakeholder group to understand control and KPI performance at a glance
- Collaboration with the Operations Leads, Controls Management & the Central testing teams to ensure timely provision of controls testing evidence
Essential Experience for this role:
- Banking/Financial experience
- Contact Centre experience
- Operational understanding
- Deep understanding of processes for the key functional area they lead
- Experience in change management
- Experience of reporting, analysis and insight of data trends
- Experience in translation of data analysis into valuable operational insight
- Ability to feedback and influence business and senior stakeholders
If you would like the opportunity to join the bank of the future and think you are a good fit for this role then don’t miss out and submit your application today.