Java Spring-Software Engineer
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Markets Data Analytics Technology Team is responsible for delivering applications which are used by traders, quants and research to check analytics derived from the trading data in Markets domain.
The platforms we deliver support the entire data workflow:
- catalog, search and discovery
- integration, access and entitlements
- governance, lineage and quality
We are looking for proactive, highly motivated technologists with a positive attitude. Must have excellent team-working, communication, analytical and problem solving skills. Someone keen to make an impact in a new challenging and dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate has
- Experienced Java developer - Core Java, SpringBoot, Cloud, Microservices, JDBC, XML, Intellij/Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Junit
- Excellent knowledge of frameworks in Java and should have extensively used and worked on the same.
- Candidate should be completely hands on and should be open to developing and contributing to the team’s project work.
- Solid knowledge of Oracle&SQL programming with the ability to write and maintain stored procedures.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with REACT JS is an advantage.
Working with a globally distributed client and peer groups.