Root Cause Analysis Associate
Job Type: Full time
RCA (Root Cause Analysis) Analyst - Operations
The RCA Analyst will work closely with the Core Reports Manager, the business and data teams (including external vendors) to support the delivery of RCA analysis to support operational functions with a particular focus on our customer complaints reporting requirements. The Operations team embrace a culture of collaboration, improvement and learning.
We are looking for someone who has had experience in the Financial Industry, preferably in a Data/ Reporting or Complaints program. The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Complete in-depth RCA analysis for complaints to understand their validity against defined metrics
- Understand end user needs and influence the RCA development roadmap.
- Supporting daily creation and delivery of reports.
- Evaluate current use cases, conduct gap analysis and identify opportunities for reporting development.
- Partners with our Operations team to ensure our stakeholders are getting the maximum value out of the core reports.
- Represent operations at core reporting meetings including third parties
- Work with diverse stakeholders from across the business to ensure legal, regulatory and business requirements are met and core reports optimised
- Ability to manage own workload and deliverables.
- Listening and comprehension skills
- An understanding of the uses of data, data skills, and data tools.
- Expertise in working with data to query, be curious with data and have a sensible regard around data accuracy.
- Experience around tools like Excel, Tableau and Visio and other reporting tools
- Strong problem solving aptitude and idea generation, with the ability to go from conceptualization to execution.
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to forge strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Effective organizational and project management skills.