Creative Marketing Sr. Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
A strong Creative Marketing Sr. Associate is a strategic thinker, creative writer and storyteller with the ability to understand how to address a large number of clients and prospects with content and also customize presentations by gaining an understanding of an individual merchant’s needs and conveying our company’s value proposition in a compelling way without sacrificing compliance and brand requirements. They must be able to effectively project manage, balance multiple projects and prioritize with tight deadlines, leading stakeholders at varying levels across multiple lines of business within the firm.
- Help create compelling stories and building a new library for EMEA sales presentations and collateral, ensuring materials are kept up-to-date, meeting the needs of our sales team and delivering value.
- Collaborate with global team members to ensure best-in-class materials and efficiencies in our processes
- Partner with sales and account executive teams in North America to analyze the needs of the prospective clients to create new content to tell a compelling story that strategically aligns our solutions and differentiators with their needs.
- Develop working knowledge of payments solutions (Treasury, Acquiring, Liquidity, Trade, Commercial Card, etc.) in order to provide expertise in guiding the strategic narrative. Translate technical information into language understood by all levels of clients.
- Research topics, gather information and consult with subject matter experts to clarify details and develop materials while meeting legal and compliance guidelines.
- Proactively perform needs assessment to identify gaps in preapproved content and create material to fill those gaps.
- Perform discovery calls and project manage multiple marketing projects simultaneously ensuring all stakeholders actively participate and meet critical deadlines.
- Find effective ways to measure success across the team, achieve strong KPIs based on success measures, celebrate wins and act on opportunities identified.
- Periodically conduct post mortems to identify opportunities for improvement to our content and process and share learnings with team.
Teamwork and Leadership
- Collaborate with peers across Marketing teams to support development efforts, share best practices, and increase team efficiency.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and leverage change management discipline to bring ideas to fruition.
- Lead the team’s efforts in North America to expand support model and other critical projects as needed.
Risk and Controls
- Ensure all materials are compliant with legal and J.P. Morgan brand guidelines prior to publication
- Relevant hands-on experience writing and creating presentations and/or marketing materials required
- Strong project management and organization skills required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and editorial skills required
- Graphic design experience with a strong portfolio strongly desired
- Advanced ability to tell a compelling story
- Solid understanding of J.P. Morgan Payments products and services preferred
- Payments industry knowledge desired
- Ability to interact, influence and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proven self-starter, detail oriented, well organized and able to multi-task effectively
- High level of independence, energy and integrity, demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and accepts accountability
- Unwavering integrity
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically, advanced capabilities using PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and other publishing software preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required