JPM Payments - EMEA Payments Product Development Manager - Associate (London or Dublin)
Location: County Dublin
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan Payments provides Payments & Commerce, Trade and Liquidity solutions to clients across the world. Teams are constantly innovating, using the latest technology and data analytics to deliver specialized solutions to help clients grow and streamline their businesses.
EMEA Product Acquiring Platforms and Rails Team is a dynamic and diverse Product team responsible for product strategy, development, commercialization and local relevance of payment products across the region. The products developed will be used by the global corporations executing payments and will focus on streamlining the client experience while reducing operational costs and risks within the current model.
This is a product management role within the EMEA Product Acquiring Platforms and Rails Team. Working with Product, Operation, Client Servicing and Technology, a Product Development manager will design and deliver against the strategic roadmap through the full project life cycle, including analysis, design of the client experience and service model, and testing / migration of the components for delivery.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong experience in Business Analysis and execution with a background in payment risk and regulation. Payments product background and problem-solving skillset is a necessity. In addition, this individual will be high energy and self-directed with an ability to collaborate across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Lead successfully multiple simultaneous complex projects and own of the end-to-end product development life cycle from the requirement gathering to product launch
- Manage over all delivery of solution; ensuring the project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets
- Support and govern adherence to JP Morgan delivery framework and its associated processes
- Define functional and non-functional business requirements for development and commercialisation in order to meet business objectives
- Articulate and document process flows including customer interactions, operational intervention, end to end flows, data handoffs, etc.
- Understand client requirements, their usage of the Product and prioritise the requirements based on data analysis and strategic business need
- Analyse and elaborate product features and operational, regulatory and compliance, UI, reporting and sanctions screening requirements
- Identify opportunities for product improvement and differentiation, efficiency and standardization, present and drive process improvements
- Perform impact analysis for business initiatives to determine partner business groups that will consequently be required to undergo technical or operational process change
- Devise a transition process to ensure that Operations, Technology and Service can seamlessly move to their respective target state models
- Conduct walk through and training sessions to update stakeholders and user groups
Key Skills / Experience
- Able to demonstrate experience designing and implementing solutions, either for clients or for improvement of internal processes, including development of the roadmap and plan / timelines for execution
- Energetic self-starter with ability to drive delivery of the strategic vision with demonstrated effectiveness leading a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication capabilities, clearly and succinctly message with appropriate level of detail to cross-functional teams, senior management, and clients
- Strong collaboration skills, able to work with many different individuals and partner effectively with different groups
- Strong program management skills, must be organized and able to develop a program plan and break down into achievable deliverables
- Proven track record of effectively resolving issues and conflicts to ensure timely delivery
Development opportunities with this role
- Significant global and regional networking opportunities
- Enhance your career in a critical program environment
- Be coached and supported by a large team
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.