Product Manager - GT Finance and Business Management myIG - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Senior Product Manager – Global Technology Finance & Business Management - VP
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world’s corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
Who we are
The Pi team is responsible for creating an enterprise-class platform that will help transform the way DPS manages its planning, execution, delivery, and associated financial processes. Our team of product managers liaise with stakeholders across the business and DPS functions to understand and work collaboratively with engineering to develop the platform. The team is thoughtful in balancing due diligence with speed to market and creativity with discipline in order to produce a best-in-class, efficient, thoughtful solutions.
This is a fascinating time in our industry. By now, it’s a cliché that Banks will have to embrace technology and innovation if they are to thrive in the years to come. We are already bought into this and are committed to show that we can do it, and are looking for others to join. You will:
- Envision a product transformation path for our products, people and processes integrated into a singular platform vision
- Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: finance and technology
- Interact with unbelievably large and fascinating data currently not available anywhere else
- Develop products that can change the way our clients operate, and how the Investment Banking is done today, be it Markets or Banking
- Influence decisions on market strategy, platform strategy, client engagement and implementing innovative technology based solutions at the bank
- Interact with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank
- Work closely with our UX and Technology teams to bring solutions to market
We are looking for an outstanding product manager with experience in working in a matrixed organization to build the next generation of digital products and services on our Digital Platform.
What are we looking for?
- You should have experience in the Product Management discipline building product strategy and mapped to business and market needs, market/user research, project management and working with senior stakeholders to extract whatever is necessary to get a solid understanding of what needs to be built
- You have a commercial mindset with excellent communication skills, assertiveness and ability to navigate a matrix organization to extract what you need from stakeholders
- You have experience working in a product-centric culture driven by an organized process of product decision making
- You follow a user-centric design-led approach to create impactful and commercial products and advocate these Product Management principles with all types of audiences
- You question current processes and are curious, ask a lot of questions and propose solutions on how to improve the current situation. You push the status quo and are able to strategize, plan and execute on your vision
- You have experience organizing workshops that break down these concepts into tangible items that can be actioned upon by our technology teams
- You have experience taking a high-level concept, refining that concept ending with a feature roadmap and a solid delivery plan
- You have experience creating artefacts to further communication on your analysis with senior leadership
- You understand how things are built and can collaborate with the developers to make sure that you’ve looked at the problem-solution from multiple points of view
- You have knowledge of Markets and Banking workflows and know how they function as well as have the curiosity to quickly pick up subject matter expertise
- You are highly motivated and eager to roll up your sleeves to make things happen