Client Advisor, UK Team - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The best Client Advisors are self-starters with a proven track record of success. They are skilled problem solvers who offer specialized advice to clients. For those with an entrepreneurial spirit, a tenacity to succeed and a passion for delivering world class service to our clients, this role is an exciting opportunity to further build your career.
Our culture of performance, transparency and partnership is driven by objective, transparent goals and active teamwork to foster success.
Manage and maintain relationships with clients by earning trust, thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience
- Drive business results and acquire new assets across the UK HNW & UHNW client segment
- Performing to an exceptional standard dealing with both an existing client base and new client acquisition
- Advise clients on their overall balance sheet, including asset allocation, investment management, wealth planning, credit and banking needs
- Partner with internal specialists to provide interdisciplinary expertise to clients when needed
- Connect your clients across all lines of business of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Ensure that proposed solutions fulfill clients' needs and objectives in the short, medium and long term through a holistic goals based planning approach
- Strictly adhere to all risk and control policies, regulatory guidelines and security measure
- Energetic and entrepreneurial business builder who thrives and excels in a competitive industry
- Proactive, takes initiative, and uses critical thinking to solve problems
- Focuses on the client experience and works tirelessly on the client’s behalf
- Proven sales success and strong business acumen
- Dynamic and credible professional who communicates with clarity and has exceptional presentation skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and applies a disciplined and organized approach throughout their business
- Strong community presence with an established network
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, wealth planning, credit and banking concepts
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of the equity and fixed income markets and alternative investments, including Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate
- Partner with other Client Advisor in the team in order to maximize the team strength and achieve team goal
- Experience in Private Banking working with HNW & UHNW individuals and families or related fields within financial services in the United Kingdom
- A developed network and understanding of market conditions
- Previous business development experience that has led to new client relationships is advantageous
- Asset allocation / multi asset class portfolio or sales experience is preferable
- Achievement oriented, focused on exceeding business goals with sufficient attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - the candidate must be articulate verbally and on paper and able to generate trust with clients through a credible discussion on investment matters
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business including regulatory and technological environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and target driven.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to learn proprietary software and databases and ability to master wealth planning software.
- Superior analytical skills; strong computer skills
- Strong relationship management and team building skills