Asset Management - Junior Business Analyst (London)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Business Transformation Team aims to work with the Business to help them shape and define their Strategic Objectives and then effect and support the change associated with it. This position is within the Change side of the team that engages and partnering with other lines of business within the Group to deliver this change.
- Work with the business to identify solutions for the enhancement, development and implementation of scalable and robust operating models and solutions, ensuring alignment to strategic business initiatives
- Provide the mechanisms for the effective assessment of operational capabilities and capacity for new business opportunities
- Understand and transform new business requirements in to operational models
- Work closely with Technology to ensure that business requirements are translated into technical specifications and systematic solutions where required
- Work with operational partners to ensure operational readiness around acceptance of new requirements and technology
- Provide a professional and dedicated business analysis service to the business, to ensure successful delivery of regulatory, product and client driven initiatives
- Produce required project documentation (including but not exhaustive) project plan, risks and issues logs, status reports, closures reports, lessons learned and post implementation reviews
- Socializing new operational models through written and presentation updates
- Coordination with the business teams to ensure operating model design, build and implementation is accepted and approved by all business stakeholders, before go live of the initiative - obtain full operating model sign off.
- Producing relevant meeting materials i.e. agendas, plans, models, project documents, presentations and proposals.
- Good knowledge of the current regulatory environment as well as commercial, financial and legislative requirements
- Demonstrable experience writing business requirements specifications
- Experience of requirements analysis frameworks and modelling methodologies
- Good knowledge and understanding of data models, sources, schemas etc.
- Aptitude at relationship building with all types of stakeholders, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in cross-functional teams e.g. across change management, business and 3rd party vendors
- Intermediate or advanced level in all MS office applications including MS Visio