Data Engineer, Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Coordinate with technology team to design and build out our data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics platform
- Build and deliver high quality data architecture and pipelines to support our reporting needs.
- Analyze and data mine multiple sets of data in different formats from multiple internal and external sources
- Improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support.
- Relevant experience in data engineer role
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Data modeling, and relational database experience
- Expertise with Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, PowerBi, or Alteryx
- Experience setting up Tableau dashboard preferred
- Experience with Python, R and C# preferred
- Knowledge and experience of architectures to support advanced analytics and data science preferred
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles preferred
- Facility extracting, mapping and scripting data from various in-house and 3rd party tools
You’ve got this!