CIB Operations – Corporate Actions Product and Transformation Lead – Executive Director
Job Type: Full time
Product and Transformation – Data Solutions Group
Requisition Title -CIB Operations – Corporate Actions Product and Transformation Lead – ED
This role sits in Digital and Platform Services, within Data Solutions Group globally reporting to the Global head of Instrument and Corporate Actions Product lead based in Jersey City, as part of Securities Services Operations.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Securities Services
J.P. Morgan Securities Services - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. The CFS business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Data Solutions Group
Data Solutions Group was created with the mission to help improve the quality, integrity, and reliability of the firm's critical data covering the Instrument, Pricing and Corporate Actions domains and sits within Securities Services. The organization's objectives are to deliver business impact through fit-for-purpose data, improve data capabilities across multiple lines of businesses (LOBs), implement data controls, and deliver high quality reference data. Data Solutions establishes expectations that drive consistent data governance practices, develops technologies and processes to support data governance capabilities, partners with LOBs to embed data governance best practices and capabilities, and ensures sustainability by refining, measuring, and improving the ability to manage data.
Within Data Solutions the Instrument and Corporate Actions teams provide high quality Reference Data to its subscribers from major external market providers under a single operating model. Instrument and Corporate Actions attributes are sourced, validated, mastered and distributed via J.P. Morgan’s strategic Reference Data architecture and are used for trading, risk management, fund valuation, settlement and regulatory reporting.
The Corporate Actions Product and Transformation team is responsible for managing programs and projects spanning multiple lines of business to improve the sourcing, mastering, and distribution of data for the Corporate Actions System of Record ACU. These programs require technology development from the application vendor, JPMorgan technology and subscriber(s).
We are seeking a seasoned reference data executive at Executive Director level in Bournemouth to provide senior support and relationship management across all lines of business globally as well as providing leadership and vision at the Reference Data Product management table.
The candidate must be a strong collaborator and change agent who can influence stakeholders to consider innovative solutions and provide analysis to support the decision making process. The candidate must be results oriented and able to clearly articulate any issues impeding progress along with proposed resolution and recommendations. The ideal applicant will have proven partnership experience across line of business, technology, operations and change teams, and across global locations.
The scope of the role is Global and expectation from this role is to provide thought leadership, input into, ownership and execution on all pillars of Reference Data Change and Strategy.
Given the volume of data and the breadth of attribution in scope, a critical part of the strategy for this space also includes use of the vast array of digital and AI/ML tools available in JPMorgan to facilitate and simplify analysis and proactively identify data issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the global operating model around the Change Agenda is effectively servicing the Corporate Actions data requirements for global stakeholders across all lines of business.
- Engage with program stakeholders across functional business areas and manage stakeholder expectations. Relationship management of key stakeholders across regions and LOBs is paramount.
- Actively manage issues and risks for the area(s) in question, including escalations, related to projects, deliverables and requests from the Business.
- Represent and lead governance forums for and relating to Corporate Actions data.
- Responsible for development and coaching of existing talent and for identifying new talent that can be valuable additions to the Product team.
- Partnering with Technology and Corporate Actions Operations teams to deliver key initiatives and solutions.
- Assist with overseeing the end-to-end delivery of business requirements, by project managing the following functions: requirements gathering, analysis, specification and testing in an Agile Development framework.
- Ensure that all stakeholder requirements are incorporated into the redesign of the Operating Model required to support the changes in technical infrastructure.
- Provide frequent, clear & structured updates for LOB stakeholders and Reference Data senior management.
- Identify, address and resolve risks and issues impacting milestones and deliverables
- Identify opportunities for leveraging and implement solutions using digital tools and AI/ML.
- Constant focus operational improvements including but not limited to reduction in data quality and data comparison exceptions.
- Increase adoption and usage of data from the Corporate Actions utility across the bank to ensure that data and operational synergies are being achieved.
- Identify opportunities for improving the sourcing and reducing vendor costs by assessing offerings across different vendors.
A number of skills will be important in this role including:
- Bachelor’s degree and significant experience in data management, delivering technical and operational change.
- Solid understanding of Corporate Actions data across all asset classes – Equity, Rates, Credit, Mortgages, Public Finance and Exchange Traded Derivatives.
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with changing and multiple priorities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with issues on a global, cross-business level.
- Understanding of end-to-end flows for Corporate Actions data and impact of this data within business processes.
- Very strong written and oral executive-level communication skills, including the ability to quickly adjust messages based on different audiences and agendas.
- A commitment to delivering change and problem solving.
- Ambition to succeed and continue to grow in a Product management and Transformation role.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with data concepts and logical data modelling.
- Experience with digital tools and AI/ML for analysis and identification/management of data quality issues.