Project Execution - Public Cloud Project Lead
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
As an experienced project professional in the Cloud Foundational Services product line you will be responsible for the delivery of strategic initiatives relating to our Public Cloud Foundational Services product. Working closely with the engineering, architecture and product management functions, you will help build and manage the book of work to drive us towards integrating public cloud providers with our in-house private cloud offering. Initiatives will include the expansion of the firms current services, onboarding of additional public cloud service providers, leading the successful adoption of cloud services into the firm, and guiding our business through the strategic and technical facets of their Cloud transformation journey.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Experience of delivering platforms at scale via any of the major public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure), ideally in a financial markets setting
- Solid understanding the public cloud including the value proposition, architectural concerns, adoption pros and cons and the major groupings of cloud product offerings
- Strong programme management expertise coupled with experience of managing multiple streams of delivery concurrently
- A strong understanding of current project management methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm, from C-level executives, through the architecture functions and to developers working on cloud-based applications
- Solid understanding of agile project management methodologies and experience with tools such as Jira & Confluence
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.