Equity Operations Transformation – Project Manager - Associate
Job Type: Full time
Project management role responsible for the delivery, management and governance of the Stock Borrow Loan & Prime Cash Strategic and Business initiatives. The role offers the opportunity to support and manage all types of projects from Core Platform Enhancements, bank/business wide changes and market and regulatory initiatives. Delivering all on a regional and global scale with opportunity to develop and expand skills across other line of business. Focusing on achieving business efficiencies, business growth and increasing capacity for the operational groups.
Global Prime Brokerage meets clients’ needs by offering dynamic solutions, a full product suite of services across multiple asset classes, and the market-leading capabilities and financial strength of the entire firm. This includes extensive clearing, operational and funding capabilities delivered with real-time web access to activity, positions and cash.
Prime Services Middle Office support the Prime Clients owning Operational client experience across the Prime clients. Ensuring that all aspects of transaction management are completed on time, exceptions are resolved and provide subject matter expertise to the hedge fund clients.
- Maintain a robust and auditable governance process to ensure accurate and timely delivery of overall project
- Produce project reporting for Management and Stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the collation of supporting documentation throughout the Project
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the logistics around setting up meetings, creation of agenda's, documentation and communication of minutes / follow up actions
- Drive the initiatives forward, provide leadership, direction and focus for business functions and project resources
- Delivering Executive updates and summaries
- Effective issue escalation management
- Project Management experience preferred
- Strong people skills, with ability to build relationships with all types of stakeholders, at all levels across all business area’s
- Self-starter, pro-active, organized, with a keen eye for detail and have the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated success in delivering initiatives on time through strong planning, processing, analytical, organisational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Confident and assertive with the ability to push back when necessary
- Initiative – taking the lead in unstructured situations, including seizing new opportunities
- Flexible attitude in dealing with multiple tasks with tight time frames and limited supervision
- Accountability and responsibility for own actions
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio
- Possible requirement to work weekends on implementations or migrations
- Core hours : 8.30am-6pm, however expectation to work overtime as the business requires.
Flexible working arrangements can be discussed