CIB Operations Trade Lifecycle Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Working within the Currency Team the role requires candidates who show drive, initiative, accuracy and proven Client Service skills.
The currency team is responsible for the timely and accurate confirmation of JP Morgan's FX Client base, and also the management of the day to day settlement and confirmation relationship.
- Client contact to ensure timely confirmation of FX trading activity
- Ensuring that all new transactions are economically affirmed in a timely manner.
- Working with clients to ensure legal confirmations are returned to the bank
- Incoming query resolution & investigating root cause of issues
- Establishing an excellent relationship with Clients, Front Office, Middle Office and other internal clients
- Working with internal & external groups to resolve client issues
- Promoting automated solutions to clients, demonstrating and supporting these platforms
- Initiating and participating in process improvement initiatives
- Ensure that any issues are escalated to the team leader within an appropriate time frame
- Project Management
- Strong communication skills
- Take ownership and display the ability to follow through with departmental objectives whilst taking into account risks involved in daily processing.
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload whilst working as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills
- Capability to prioritise and multitask
- Capacity to think laterally and understand the big picture
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Numeric Skills
- Attention to detail
- PC Literate – Excel, Word, Access
If you're interested in working in an environment where you can aspire to be the best, execute superbly and be part of a great team and winning culture, then explore this opportunity at J.P.Morgan.