Senior Brand Associate – Chase
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Senior Brand Associate – Chase
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
SUMMARY OF ROLE/JOB DESCRIPTION –
We have an exciting role for a talented and enthusiastic brand marketer to join our team to help build the Chase brand as we expand in the UK and internationally. Chase launched in 2021 and has been making a splash in the retail banking industry offering rewarding banking to all. As a new brand in the UK, there is ample opportunity for the successful candidate to shape the direction of the brand and have tangible impact on results.
This position would suit someone who is passionate about brand, is adaptable, creative and a strategic thinker, who has experience managing through the line campaigns, driving brand governance as well as managing multiple agencies and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
This position provides a unique opportunity to operate in a dynamic ‘start up’ environment within one of the largest and successful banks in the world. We operate in a hyper-collaborative way in which we value and expect the following behaviors:
- Put customers first
- Value common sense and simplicity over complexity
- Make decisions quickly and move nimbly
- Celebrate diverse ideas
- Succeed and fail together as a team
- Oversee and develop end to end brand marketing programs and campaigns to drive brand awareness and consideration
- Act as main brand consult and approver for Chase UK, to ensure brand consistency across all customer touch points
- Enhance brand approval process to ensure we allow for seamless reviews as the business grows internationally
- Develop brand guidelines and training for Chase teams to deliver best in class creative
- Work with the creative design studio to develop new brand templates
- Manage brand activations such as physical brand experiences that help to bring our brand to life
- Help develop a brand influencer/ambassador strategy and role this out across key social touch points
- Consult on key strategic projects (employer brand, new channel development)
- Flexible to work on projects across our growing teams including the development of employer brand
- Identify effectiveness and impact of marketing external campaigns through tracking and analysis, and work with internal marketing and external agency partners to optimise accordingly
- Presenting projects plans and final deliverables to leadership and key stakeholders
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s); ensure that all materials are consistent with legal conditions and code(s) of practice
- Understanding of reporting and measurement in brand
- Relevant experience or degree in marketing
- Brand marketing experience is advantageous
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Team player who is able to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Meticulous attention to detail and good project management processes
- Passionate about maintaining brand consistency and developing best in class creative
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.