Wholesale Credit Risk EMEA – Diversified FIG – London – Associate / VP
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Show that gap who’s boss!
Women are 16% less likely than men to apply to a job once they’ve viewed it, but are 16% more likely to get hired after applying to a job.*
*LinkedIn Talent Solutions Gender Insights Report 2019
Job Summary and Responsibilities
You will be working as part a team responsible for:
- Credit Risk coverage for clients in the Broker/Dealer, Prop Traders, Payments and Fintech sectors
- Carrying out due diligence and credit analysis in order to articulate risk appetite and risk grading.
- Negotiating and provide recommendations for new transaction approvals.
- Portfolio risk management and monitoring.
Qualifications & Experience
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Between 3-5y of experience in a comparable environment, ideally in a similar Credit Risk or Financial Analysis role, but we are also open to consider other relevant sector experience.
- Working knowledge of transaction structures, loan documentation and banking products
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to establish credibility and trust with clients and internal partners.
- Energy and motivation to develop and work as part of a team.
You’ve got this!