CIB_Markets Asset Servicing Transformation_Project Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.Department Description
Within CIB Digital & Platform Services, the Markets Asset Servicing Operations organisation is responsible for processing cash and securities transactions for multiple lines of business within the CIB (including Markets and Prime Services).
The Transformation Team within Markets Asset Servicing Operations is responsible for identifying, defining, and delivering change in support of the goals and objectives of the organisation. The team’s focus is to deliver strategic change, enhance the risk and control environment, retire legacy systems and/or processes and create operational synergies and efficiencies.
The successful candidate will join a team focused on internal business transformation & programme delivery. The individual should have a good grasp of the Markets business and be willing to learn and Navigate the organization. This is a senior role requiring a high degree of analytical skill. The ability to quickly understand complex business or operational issues and to design and effectively communicate solutions to those issues will be critical.
The role will work closely with all stakeholders including trading, sales, operations, finance, risk and technology; looking to leverage best practice across the industry and other JPM business units.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Partner with key business and technology representatives in order to manage delivery and drive business requirements definition.
- Communicate and negotiate agreement on design solutions across multiple stakeholders.
- Prepare business requirements documentation which are clear and comprehensive.
- Manage a team through project delivery.
- Work closely with our technology partners to support testing and implementation of solutions where required.
- Partner with other members of the programme team as required to ensure successful execution across the change agenda.
Skills Required / To Be Developed
- Programme Management – Prior experience of large-scale front-to-back, full lifecycle project & programme management. Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple streams of work at any given time
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
- Knowledge of Asset Servicing would be beneficial.
- People Leadership.
- Minimum degree educated (or equivalent) with investment banking experience
- Leverage subject matter expertise in driving conversations and/or influencing decisions/direction with Business / stake holders and Technology.
- Strong partnership record and ability to build effective business relationships required to leverage parts of the organization as required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and strong analytical skills required.
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support & adapt within a changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to demonstrate outstanding delivery track record.
- Ability to lead and work independently.
This role is a rare and outstanding opportunity within JPMorgan and will offer the candidate the opportunity to join a high-profile team within the strategic projects group.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/