EMEA Corporate and eCommerce Sales Business Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across Investment Banking, Payments, Markets and Securities services. The world’s most important Corporations, Governments and Institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis, and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
J.P. Morgan Payments is a business that combines Treasury Services, Merchant Services and Trade Solutions to Corporate clients, Financial institutions, and Governments in CIB (Corporate Investment Bank). The Corporate and eCommerce Sales Business Management team within Payments are strategic advisors to the Sales organization. They partner with Sales to define our client strategy, establish growth plans, and provide financial reporting to track overall business performance. In addition, the team acts as trusted advisors to Business/Group Heads and is responsible for identifying, escalating, and mitigating business risks.
The EMEA Corporate and eCommerce Sales Business Manager will be part of the EMEA Corporate Sales business management team and will partner closely with the EMEA Corporate Sales leadership and their teams in in the following capacity:
- Drive strategic projects and key client initiatives for the business
- Ensure and manage robust governance processes and procedures; organize and manage relevant regional forums/meetings, as required
- Proactively and on request provide strategic analyses to facilitate business progression
- Build effective relationships and work closely with the business head and the management team
- Actively contribute ideas and engage with the F&BM community in the region and globally
This role will require an individual with business knowledge, exceptional relationship management, communication and influencing skills at all levels, and a strong focus on execution. They must also be highly motivated creative thinkers who can leverage their analytical capabilities to provide strategic guidance to business partners and solve a wide variety of evolving business issues and problems.
- Partner closely with the EMEA Corp Sales management and their teams to execute the go-to-market strategy while supporting business operations
- Support the client agenda for EMEA Corporate clients, reviewing acct plans, client coverage, relationship status, revenue opportunities, client prioritization, and Sales & Client performance metrics.
- Development and oversight of business performance metrics that generate business insights and identifies new opportunities
- Gather Sales and Advisory feedback on client needs, existing and emerging, and help prioritize the investment spend to grow the corporate franchise globally
- Create materials for business reviews and other executive leadership presentations to articulate strategic direction, program execution and performance tracking
- Quickly build product and business knowledge to analyze datasets, derive insights and provide key recommendations to stakeholders
- Identify, escalate, and mitigate business risks that could impair our ability to do business: e.g., legal, tax, regulatory, compliance
- Partner with the Finance, Operations and Functional teams on key initiatives and coordinating stakeholder updates
- Support executive ad-hoc requests with a high-level of responsiveness
The ideal candidate:
- Has 5-7+ years in a Sales Business Management capacity
- Understands Treasury Services, Payments and Banking products
- Possesses strong executive presence with the ability to present well to senior stakeholders
- Is skilled at analyzing opportunities & problems, recommending solutions, and communicating effectively & confidently (both verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and task management skills; ability to balance multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous, and regulatory deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Possesses excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to synthesize “the story” for executive-level audiences and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas
- Excels in time management, is entrepreneurial and a self-starter, with demonstrated ability to deliver results within condensed timeframe
- Has the ability to forge strong internal relationships across a broad range of functions
- Disciplined approach to managing and improving processes and controls