Energy Industry Marketing Strategist - Vice President, Payments
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an innovative, solutions-oriented Industry Marketing Strategist with a bias towards action to lead global marketing campaigns that will help turbo charge our growth in the EPRM (energy, power, renewables, metals & mining) industry. Working closely with the industry sales teams and the entire Payments marketing team (e.g. product marketing, content, events, media, social, web, performance, partnerships, regional teams, additional industry marketers and more), you will develop and lead through to execution marketing campaign strategies focused on priority segments and solutions within your industry.
Reporting to the Head of Global Industry Marketing, this role will develop and deliver key marketing campaigns designed to help shift the perception of our business and raise brand awareness, helping J.P. Morgan Payments to not only win new business, but also deepen existing client relationships.
This role is perfect for someone who likes to connect the dots, partner with a broad and diverse range of teams, see the forest from the trees and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This individual embodies our J.P. Morgan principles and is excited to join us as we build a diverse team with a winning culture that delivers exceptional client service while managing against the highest standards of operational excellence, without ever compromising our commitment to integrity, fairness and responsibility.
- Identify, assess, and prioritize industry marketing opportunities working with sales and the broader marketing team
- Manage the marketing relationship with the industry-aligned sales teams
- Serve as the industry subject-matter-expert within the marketing team
- Orchestrate and oversee workstreams, provide regular reporting on status, dependencies, workarounds, performance and what’s next for both project working teams and leadership
- Recommend areas of improvement and lessons learned for future activities
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build, execute and measure
- Quickly build strong relationships among internal stakeholders in a highly matrixed and globally dispersed organization
- Manage controls and procedures in accordance with compliance requirements
- Significant B2B Marketing experience with a proven track record of developing and optimizing successful multichannel marketing campaigns utilizing the full marketing mix
- Strong knowledge of the full marketing mix and optimization strategy
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with a variety of teams and job functions, including internal marketing functions such as events, communications, channels and content as well as sales, business development and external partner teams
- Strong command of marketing channels and key performance indicators that drive success
- Ability to design marketing strategy and full funnel integrated marketing campaigns, including above and below the line marketing and partner media
- Experience in developing and executing complex global or regional projects and navigating a matrixed organization
- Exceptional communication, influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with business stakeholders and functional partners
- Embraces change and embodies a continuous improvement mindset
- Creative thinker, proactive problem solver, agile mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong project management skills
Preferred, but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field a plus
- Experience in payments or related spaces within the energy, power, renewables, metals & mining industry
J.P. Morgan’s Payments business is the most trusted and innovative leader in the payments space. We empower businesses and organizations around the world to unlock value with our award-winning end-to-end solutions and integrated platforms. From card and payment acceptance to funds management, pay-outs, next-gen blockchain innovations and more, we help clients in every industry and region grow and thrive. Visit jpmorgan.com/payments to learn more.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans