CIB Technology Workforce Strategy VP
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a VP to support our efforts to evolve our workforce strategy across Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Technology. The ideal candidate has a passion for people agenda and understands the importance of aligning our efforts with our company purpose, strategy and culture. Successful candidates have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and an affinity for handling complexity. In addition, they should possess the ability to influence and develop productive partnerships and support a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are lean and agile, and look for people who thrive in this work style. As a Workforce Strategy VP, you will partner with teams across CIB Technology, Global Technology, HR, and Finance & Business Management.
- Define and accelerate our workforce strategy through partnership with our CIB Technology leads and HR teams
- Manage the delivery of end to end projects and leverage data to drive key workforce & talent initiatives (e.g., cohort hiring, organization design, retention efforts, learning & development, employee engagement)
- Scope problems, identify major issues and actionable opportunities, design solutions,
- Advise and influence senior leaders and business executives on key business decisions and major change initiatives
- Partner closely with business partners and subject matter experts to understand, develop and syndicate key content
- Create a diverse and inclusive workplace through advancing our DE&I agenda
Qualifications / Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in Strategy or Change Management in a large organization
- Experience in Workforce Strategy/Organizational Design
- Experience working in Financial Services and/or Technology preferred
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects across various workstreams
- Strategic thinker with an ability to synthesize data and formulate recommendations
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
About The Team
- The Workforce and Organizational Engagement team is part of the CIB Technology Chief of Staff (COS) organization. The team is responsible for accelerating the workforce strategy for 16,000 employees. The COS team supports the CIB Chief Information Officer and senior leaders. The team is responsible for driving a consistent approach and focused delivery of key priorities for CIB Technology. Key functional areas of the Chief of Staff office include: Strategic Execution, Technology Operating Alignment, Workforce Strategy and Organizational Engagement.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working.
This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.