Senior UX Designer (Salesforce) - Chase UK
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences. Our team is at the heart of driving this transformation, focused on developing innovative offerings that put the customer at the centre.
Culture is important to us, and we are looking for intellectually curious, honest, passionate and hungry individuals who are motivated to use and expand their skills, while working on a new and exciting venture.
We are looking for a profoundly engaged user experience designer to join us. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing solutions for our internal servicing teams.
This role requires an extensive understanding of user experience design for Salesforce tools and similar platforms and applications. A balanced understanding of strategy, research, UX, interaction and visual design is a must.Responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team of researchers, product designers, technologists and business experts to optimise existing, and create new solutions for our internal servicing teams
- Lead and advise on how to run discovery, design and deliver research through the facilitation of workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
- Conduct independent research and discovery on all aspects of platforms and tools to identify key pain-points and opportunities to improve workflow
- Simplify platform journeys and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
- Advocate and provide guidance on how to use insights and data to optimise the user experience
- Create, deliver and support high-quality design deliverables like concepts, user journeys, wireframes, UI flows and detailed UI design
- Work with the Design System team to represent the needs of internal tools and platforms
- Work alongside engineers to identify, understand and accommodate platform limitations and deliver solutions
- Present and communicate work and recommendations to the wider organisation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities for designing best in class experiences for our internal tools and platforms
- Support best practices and methodologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Uphold design consistency, quality and excellence of design deliverables
- Foster a shared understanding of customer centric design in the organisation
- Hands on experience in roles as user experience designer for salesforce, internal tools or similar platforms and applications, or dashboards
- Strong portfolio of design work/case studies demonstrating your principles, methodologies, and approach
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
- Effective communication of journeys and solutions across roles & levels
- Ability to communicate intended experiences to product owners and developers
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Expert knowledge in platform constraints
- Experience using a test & iterate approach through usability studies, and collaborating on early UX research methods such as desk research, interviews or focus groups, moderated and unmoderated testing etc.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and with nuanced comprehension of meaning and intent
- Comfortable developing and sustaining effective and cooperative working relationships with peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
- Ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on user centred design.
- Flexibility / adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
- Expert knowledge of modern design systems, prototyping software and design tools (we use Figma)
- Prototyping skills across a variety of mediums and needs: on paper, in Figma, and other digital methods
- A passion for helping create an environment where people can do their best work
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in the Atlassian suite of software (Jira & Confluence) is desirable
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- 27 days annual leave
- Exciting, inclusive culture
- Support and opportunities to develop your skills and career
- Annual volunteering day
- Extensive financial, health and parental benefits
- Private healthcare
- Generous employer pension contribution
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, let’s chat!