JPM Payments - FX Business Development, EMEA - Vice President or Executive Director - Based in London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPM Payments - FX Business Development, EMEA, VP or ED (London)
JPMorgan Payments is looking for a business development manager to take a role in the execution of the TS FX growth strategy. FX and global payments are critical drivers of the international growth agenda for the global TS business and the greater Corporate and Investment Bank LOB.
The Payments FX Business Development Manager will be directly responsible for accelerating growth of the regional and cross-regional TS FX P&L through a full range of sales activities:
- Joint planning with Payments Sales, GCB Bankers and FX Marketers to ensure aligned positioning for clients
- Prospecting of clients that do not use the Payments TS FX solution suite
- Mining the existing Payments TS portfolio for business development opportunities
- Managing attrition, pursuing portfolio growth with existing clients as well as generating new business
The Client Manager will be part of a larger global team that develops business across regions as well as within the region
This role requires deep understanding of the large corporate space as well as the use of FX through treasury services type solutions. Knowledge of more advanced FX solutions, e.g. hedging, is appreciated. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work with a dynamic, markets-oriented product set and directly drive growth of a key strategic solution for JPMorgan.
- Develop and execute a strategy for growing the JPM Payments FX EMEA P&L
- Pipeline management - target list development, execution from pre-sales to winning mandates and closing deals, senior management reporting
- Client presentations and presales activities - Coordinate with Payments TS Sales, JPM Corporate Bankers and Investment Banking FX Sales for proactive and targeted client calling; develop and present client relevant and thoughtful solution presentations
- Responsible for meeting P&L and new business targets
- Develop compelling segment specific value propositions and proposals that will also drive marketing efforts
- Close coordination with TS sales, product management and RFP team to coordinate RFP responses and pricing decisions
- Provide continuous feedback to Product teams of emerging trends in the market and client needs for product evolution
Qualifications / Experience
- BA or BS from a top-tier program or equivalent graduate level education preferred (or relevant equiv experience)
- Strong knowledge of transaction banking, (Payments) FX, cross-border payments and Channels
- Strong product oriented sales experience and acumen. Excellent client facing skills.
- Able to work under direct portfolio growth targets, in a competitive environment
- Ability to develop clear sales and marketing strategies and execute against them
- Exceptional writing, verbal communication and client facing skills
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with key internal partners – sales, product management, client service, and Global Bankers
J.P. Morgan Payments
J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers in one of the most dynamic and rapidly transforming spaces in financial services. In addition to providing international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions, merchant services and trade finance, we continue to invest in future-growth initiatives, such as blockchain, AI & ML, as well as form partnerships with rising fintechs to expand our client base and product offerings.
Boasting more than 135,000 clients in over 180 countries, J.P. Morgan Payments offers specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable J.P. Morgan Payments to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.