MI/BI Tooling Solutions Associate
Job Type: Full time
As an Analytics Solutions Associate your role will be to interface with internal clients to source ideas around enhanced automation and dashboard opportunities, run functional and technical feasibility analysis, translate ideas into prototypes, and build/ partner with Technology to deliver tangible solutions to remediate functional friction points/ gaps and facilitate data driven insights. The Global Technology Strategic Programs (GTSP) Team is accountable for active portfolio oversight across GT’s significant programs, and is empowered with designing appropriate controls & processes across all Tech delivery investments to minimize delivery risk. Within GTSP, the Solutions function is accountable for ensuring the team operates effectively and efficiently against a clear vision and roadmap and providing solutions (process and platform) which enable continuous improvement, support the adoption of strategic toolsets and drive efficiency & enhancements in how we operate to get to data-driven and actionable insights.
- Work closely with internal clients to capture and translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Own the development, testing, and maintenance of process automation and reporting solutions primarily using tools such as Alteryx, Business Objects, UiPath, Cognos, Tableau, Qlik Sense and PowerBI
- Create/ maintain documentation associated with technical solutions, e.g. Quality Assurance, Testing and Change Management approach
- Manage initiatives by tracking and monitoring progress, risks, and blockers; report on status and recommend corrective actions to ensure successful project completion
- Create executive-level reporting and status updates for clients and senior management
- Support Agile delivery in capacity of Scrum Master, supporting for example, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospectives
- Creation/ maintenance of other technical solutions to support team processes/ collaboration, e.g. SharePoint, Confluence
- Support various ad-hoc activities
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centres worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.