CIB_Operations_Global Change Management
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The FICC Regulatory Change team is seeking an Associate level candidate to be part of the Global Regulatory Change Management team responsible for carrying out impact assessment for regulatory change, designing business requirements and ensuring that they’re technically within reason and aligned to the letter and the spirit of the law. The candidate will be asked to lead governance routines, work streams and projects across various jurisdictions such as MiFID II, CFTC EMIR ESMA, SEC & EMIR FCA. The role will require collaboration with various internal teams and business leaders alike, delivering target state solutions that are aligned with the regulatory requirements, strategic technology framework and ensure delivery of a robust controls environment.
As a Project Manager for the FICC Regulatory Change team, you'll manage strategic and tactical projects, and provide analytical, reporting, communications, and change management support for Markets Operations senior management. Projects may include new regulatory changes, streamlining of the existing reporting, enhancements to operational efficiency and controls models.
- Lead, manage, and drive execution of key programs across various jurisdictions
- Drive end-to-end delivery of process change, partnering closely with teams across Operations, Technology, Sales & Trading, Data & Analytics, Legal & Compliance, and other corporate functions. This will include project planning and analysis, resource management, driving or overseeing project execution, and reporting of status to senior management.
- Conduct requirements gathering, data analysis, and synthesis to develop business requirements aligned to the letter and the spirit of the law.
- Act as a Rates SME in the larger scale, centrally managed projects.
- Lead problem solving and data driven decision making inclusive of process design, re-engineering, and target state modelling.
- Vendor liaison to ensure accuracy of the reporting.
- Risk & Control management, design and enhance the framework.
- Experience in a Business Analysis and Testing role.
- Investment Banking/Financial Services background, including Commodities & Fixed Income products.
- Experience of Financial Regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- FI & Commodities Derivative trade lifecycle experience.
- Managing UAT cycles and issue management.
- Good IT and technical knowledge.
- Experience in improving processes and increasing efficiency.
- Experience in leading several complex systems conversion projects.
- Expertise in project management discipline and techniques.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels.
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Strong team building skills.
- Intermediate knowledge level of Microsoft Project.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Project management / business analysis experience in regulatory reporting
- Markets or other related financial services experience preferred; experience in operations and knowledge of industry regulations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for understanding complex information quickly.
- Experience in identifying risk and seeks to control and/or minimize risk and knows when to escalate issues.
- Adapts well to shifting priorities.
- Ability to generate business recommendations to move execution process forward and to take initiative to conduct due diligence on new business ideas to determine feasibility.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with members of the Business and Development teams.
- Proven ability to achieve quality results in a high-pressure, rapidly changing environment requiring flexibility / adaptability to changeable directives.
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups.