Information Security Manager - Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
Working in Information Security Management, you'll design and implement processes and tools that safeguard the firm's computing environment. Creating action plans, mitigating risks, and resolving control issues, you'll gain key insight into today's complex risk and regulatory landscape. Working with our cybersecurity team, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation designed to strengthen our operations. Additionally, you'll have the chance to participate in steering committees, promote IT security awareness across the firm, advise and support business security risk and control activities, and drive your career in any direction you choose.
- Collaborate with Technology and Non-Technology Risk Partners to effectively drive better understanding of technology risk from a Legal Entity and Subsidiary Perspective
- Drive and champion GT risk management practices in Firmwide Risk Programs and processes to improve risk management practice for Locations and Subsidiaries
- Analyze risk data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
- Provide direction and support Global Technology in the implementation of Firmwide and GT Risk Management Framework and Strategic programs
- Provide leadership, advisory and support to Senior Risk Management in driving better risk profiling and management activities
- Technology Risk and Control Expertise
- Background in Cyber and Technology Risk and Control domains with strong understanding of Technology Risk Governance and Management processes and controls.
- Experience and understanding of regulatory requirements on technology risk framework, governance and management.
- Experience with 3rd Party Risk Management Framework.
- Technical knowledge in the areas of application, network, cyber, data and cloud security. Hands on experience will be given extra weightage.
- Drive and champion GT risk management practices in Firmwide Risk Programs and processes
- Holds current CISM, CRISC or similar certification.
- Additional weight given to those with experience in RCSA, or similar Enterprise Risk Management tools or process.
- Program Management and Analytic skills
- Experience with the collation, visualization and presentation of risk data to executive level management to drive risk awareness and decisions using data driven approaches.
- Strong data analytic skills, weightage given to those familiar with automation and data analytic / presentation tools (e.g. Excel, Alteryx, Tableau)
- Experience in management of large scale Global Technology Risk Programs, additional weightage given to those familiar with Agile and Product Management.
- Additional weightage given to those with demonstrable experience in launching new process/service with a balance between delivering results quickly and building a sustainable process that can mature and scale over time.
Soft Skills/attributes required for this Role
- 7+ years of experience in managing cyber and technology risk at a large multinational company
- Excellent organizational skills with experienced in working in a Global organization or Technology Consultancy is preferred
- Strong communication skills – ability to provide clarity and focus to projects while working with both engineering groups as well as senior management
- Strong presentation skills – ability to create professional presentations and present clear stories to senior executives or large audiences
- Strong negotiation skills in driving a win-win solution with partners
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated experience in managing direct/indirect global program/project teams
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.