Digital Product Marketing Manager Associate/VP
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
About Digital Client Services
Digital Client Services (DCS), a team of nearly 300, was formed just over 2 years ago and is comprised of client relationship managers, service specialists and product and delivery managers who are driven by a common goal – designing and building a new digital client service experience which brings together data, intelligence, people and a platform-mindset. Core to their way of working is an ethos which pushes each team member to combine their know-how of clients and processes with digital capabilities. With digital capabilities we have the opportunity to truly leapfrog, improving the client experience as well as creating unique value through client service – not only for our clients, but also for their clients.
About DCS Product Marketing
DCS is scaling our product marketing expertise to match our increasing portfolio of new, digital products and rapidly expanding internal user base. You will be our customer's voice and advocate as you work cross-functionally with product, design, technology, and client engagement. Product marketing will enable us to maximize the value of our investments. We operate at the unique intersection of wholesale financial markets and digitisation. We are focused on quality in our storytelling and we are thoughtful, calculated and data driven with our decision making.
We are looking for a fintech-curious Product Marketer to join the fast-growing DCS Engagement team and help us make big bets in offering the most sophisticated client service platform to our users, while helping us expand the products in new, unexpected directions. In this role, you will be partnering closely with Digital Product Management, driving research to understand the motivations, needs and opportunities behind the users that are new to the tool set, as well as crafting and executing marketing strategies that bring tailored products to the market. You’ll be the bridge between product management, internal communications, design, and will collaborate cross-functionally advising key stakeholders on the go-to-market strategy.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive and coordinate quantitative and qualitative marketing research efforts to empathize and confirm what our target customers love and need most from the Client360 product suite.
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies for new products, features, enhancements by forming the positioning, value proposition and messaging.
- Plan lifecycle marketing, with a focus on retention and 'stickiness', as well as re-targeting campaigns for our current user base to help steer their journey and discover new products.
- Make data-driven decisions when framing hypotheses, determining product-market fit, evaluating campaign performance, and setting goals.
- Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker.
- Embrace a flexible mindset: pivoting from the micro-details to the bigger picture macro view, and back again.
- Use sound product sense in marketing every day: identify the problem we are solving for, our hypothesis, what goals we will set and how we measure them, what channels are best to use, what we should do now, and how we can scale.
- Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work.
Who You Are
- You have a couple years of previous experience in product marketing, digital product management, or lifecycle marketing.
- Experience in fintech or the wider financial services sector would be a bonus, but is not essential.
- You are data-driven, research focused, and take on new initiatives.
- You always think 'clients first'.
- A concise speaker, storyteller, writer and presentation creator: you can slice, dice, and distil a narrative from the complex into an executive summary.
- Experienced with multiple marketing channels and a history of focusing on the right message for the right customer on the right channel (at the right time!)
- Always an ally to product managers and other engagement specialists.
- You clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback.
- You are a creative, have a flair for the visual, with a passion for good design.
- You think big and are a not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are calm: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind.