Account and SSI Ref data Strategy - Project Manager / Product Owner - Vice President – - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Client account Service change and Strategy team is responsible for the delivery of the Strategic end state programs to improve the overall Account and SSI (Standing Settlement Instruction) Set up experience with an aim to reduce the time and cost of the setups.The team employees Strategic design principles to create innovative solutions that incrementally address the identified pain points and deliver the target architecture.
The Team is looking for an Vice President level candidate to manage projects related to Account and SSI Workflow product delivery. The candidate will be responsible to work across cross functional to define & implement innovative solution to solve complex business problems.
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to understand business requirements & responsible for successful delivery of the product, ensuring it meets the acceptance criteria of stakeholders
- Partnering with tech management, data architects, UX expert right at inception phase to ensure solution is optimal & scalable and in line with strategic vision.
- Identify opportunity areas for operational efficiencies
- Participating in agile best practices including: Writing User stories, backlog refinement, story grooming sessions, sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint retrospective and demo backs.
- Ensuring product adheres to good data quality standards . Managing data remediation & Data migration as part of project delivery.
- Proactively engage and communicate business requirements/priorities and project status to senior stakeholders.
- Ensure the UAT is complete, training delivered, sign off gathered and release notes documented.
- Coordinating with release manager to deliver projects in line with release timelines and support technology with production releases
- Monitoring the success of the deliverables and seek continuous improvement to ensure stakeholders objectives are met
Skills and Experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines, and quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Previous experience in software delivery role, with experience in the banking/financial services industry advantageous
- Previous experience in an agile focused development organization with experience in managing change in iterative manner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly energetic self-starter with a focus on obtaining results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of JIRA as well as technical skills e.g. Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge on Alteryx and Tableau would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate across teams to meet deliverables