CIB Markets FICC Transformation PMO Analyst (19.5 hours)
Job Type: Part time
The FICC Transformation team is responsible for the delivery of the Strategic End State Programs which drive scale, mitigate risk, and improve overall client experience.
The FICC Transformation Portfolio Office team is seeking an Aanalyst level colleague who will play a key role in our post trade transformation global organization. The role will entail engaging with our global team to drive our world class team objectives and providing business management support as needed. The Portfolio Office team are also trusted advisers to our Transformation Leads, and the candidate will have opportunity to collaborate on Program governance and communications cross a broad range of stakeholders..
The role of a Portfolio Office Associate is dynamic and can vary in line with the priorities of the team. Being flexible and open to new and interesting challenges is a key attribute of the role. The core responsibilities associated with the Portfolio Office Analyst role are;
- Coordinating and preparing a variety of reporting and presentations for senior management.
- Providing secretariat support for executive forums
- Supporting the delivery and on going assurance of the program delivery governance framework and the portfolio governance toolkit
- Assist in the development, delivery and coordination of our world class team objectives
- Supporting the Portfolio Office lead with the business management needs of the team
- Coordinating team activities, (organization charts, distribution lists), and prepare materials for team communications
- Supporting new joiners, providing training and orientation as needed.
- Collecting and maintain internal resources and documentation on collaboration sites such as SharePoint.
Key Skills and Experience
- Passionate about enabling a 'world class team' culture
- Experience of PMO and/or project management experience and governance knowledge
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, detail-oriented, and strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to succinctly communicate complex issues to audiences at all levels
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse workgroups
- Proactive mind-set, self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint are a requisite. Knowledge of SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, myPM, MyIG suite is a strong asset
This role is an ideal opportunity for candidates seeking a flexible working arrangement - this role is part time (19.5hrs per week).