Vice President of EMEA Institutional Marketing
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions with client assets of $4.1 trillion. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, diverse team within J.P. Morgan Asset Management EMEA business. We are actively looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are collaborative, confident and motivated to provide a first class experience to our clients. In particular, we are looking for an individual with a passion for marketing and innovation who can help us continue to grow our institutional business in the region.
The EMEA Institutional Marketing team partners with the Institutional Client Advisors across EMEA, servicing prospects and clients from Pension Schemes, Insurers, Corporates, Endowments & Foundations and Sovereign Wealth Funds. The EMEA Institutional Marketing team sits within the Global Institutional Marketing team, working in a matrix structure. The team partner with cross-line-of-business teams and specialist marketing functions to drive the continual enhancement of J.P. Morgan's client experience. The Vice President of EMEA Institutional Marketing will work alongside another colleague. Both report into the Head of EMEA Institutional Marketing. The role is based in London.
The Vice President of EMEA Institutional Marketing will help to own and execute the marketing strategy for the region as well as working on global initiatives with the North American and APAC teams. There is a focus on digital first communications across web, email, social, multi-media and data management as part of the ongoing development of our experience programme.
We're looking for an active, capable team-player who is experienced in owning and leading critical projects with key stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work across all of our marketing channels - from campaigns to web to events to thought leadership to email - and with our specialist marketing teams. By taking responsibility for key projects, you will own the metrics for success, and we will rely on your innovative mindset to think of stronger, more effective ways to manage and execute our projects in support of driving better outcomes for our client teams and our clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Partnering across Marketing to create and support high profile, creative and innovative product marketing campaigns that deliver bottom-line results, often owning these projects end-to-end across different Institutional channels
- Working closely with channel marketing and creative services partners, as well as product strategy and sales, to execute on product collateral and thought leadership
- Influencing and working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels, regions and distribution channels
- Being conversant in the industry landscape and trends
- Supporting the growth of the broader Marketing team at J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Experience in investment management & financial services industry with a track record of success, with ambition to learn more about institutional clients in asset management
- Experience in digital communications and metrics/data reporting on these communications
- Prior experience in liaising with relevant functions, including regulatory and compliance, publishing, events and digital marketing
- Ability to build and manage relationships and influence a large, matrixed organisation
- Strong project management and editorial skills - able to manage multiple priorities, communicate progress and effectively track deliverables to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and part of a collaborative team