JPM Payments – Onyx by J.P. Morgan – Liink – Confirm Strategy & Business Management - Associate - Based in London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As part of this role, you will be focused on driving the execution of multiple strategic initiatives, monitoring the health of the business, and ensuring stakeholders are aligned as the organization grows globally. You will draw on your strengths of managing people and processes to influence successful outcomes of projects that typically span multiple lines of business. You will be responsible for communicating project status and business KPI's to internal and external constituents. You will fight through bureaucracy to get the job done. The ideal candidate will be process-disciplined, highly organized, and attentive to details with clear history of successfully owning and delivering projects. Additionally, this candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to client conversations, product strategy and other activities related to growing the Confirm business globally.
About Liink, a network from Onyx by J.P. Morgan
Liink, formerly known as the Interbank Information Network (IIN), is a production-grade, scalable, peer-to-peer blockchain-based network. Liink applications are purpose-built for addressing discrete banking needs. To date, over 400 financial institutions and corporates have signed up to join the network, including 25 of the world’s top 50 banks, representing 78 countries globally.
Confirm is a Liink application that enables peer-to-peer account validation. Requesting institutions using Confirm are able to check account information (e.g., account owner, account status) prior to processing a payment. Responding Participants on Confirm are able to monetize their data by providing information on accounts.
The Confirm product team is responsible for driving the success and global adoption of Confirm by developing and managing the product, strategy, and client engagement.
This is an opportunity to be a part of start-up like environment within a top financial services company where you will have the ability to shape and transform the role as the business evolves.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the end-to-end success of strategic projects from ideation to launch through collaboration with engineering, partner product teams, sales, operations, risk, compliance and legal
- Manage and coordinate cross functional teams across the world to drive global adoption of Confirm
- Ensure effective communications exist among executives, team members, and stakeholders
- Creation of detailed project charters that clearly defines project goals and objectives, governance structure, project plans with defined milestones that identify the project critical path
- Support the global adoption of Confirm by identifying new business opportunities and driving strategic product initiatives
- Proactive management of resource loading, work breakdown structures, issue/risk tracking and resolution
- Analyzes business risks & impacts; make relevant recommendations to steering committee and senior management to mitigate issues
- Ensures that project and implementation plans are created and maintained for all projects and initiatives to appropriately manage and control project activities
- Work collaboratively on key business initiatives with stakeholders across Product, Technology, Operations, Sales, Onboarding & Implementations, UAT, Controls, etc.,
- Proven record and experience in managing projects
- Strong knowledge of MS tools; Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Confluence (nice to have)
- Self-starter; desire and ability to work in a start-up type environment within a large and complex firm
- Great relationship-building and interpersonal skills when working with engineers, talking with clients, or engaging cross-functional partners
- Execution focused, action-oriented and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative but work equally well within a dynamic and fast paced team environment