2023 Software Engineer Program - Off-Cycle Internship - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. Across our global technology centers, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build, deploy and run everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development. As a firm, we’re partnering with FinTech and Silicon Valley tech firms to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients and customers. Our $11 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
What You Can Expect
Joining our 6 Month Off Cycle Software Engineer Program means you will:
- Begin with an induction covering our tech strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community.
- Dive head-first and gain hands-on experience creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Work on agile teams with peers and experienced software engineers to grow your skills, share ideas and innovate with our technology community all over the world.
- Gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events, senior speaker sessions and peer-mentorship programs.
At the end of the placement, top performers may receive the opportunity to join us for a full-time role upon graduation.
If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, you’ll find your place in our 6 Month Off Cycle Program.
Key skills include:
- Computer Science and/or Engineering degrees are preferred while other degree subjects may be considered
- A well-rounded academic background is important — a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred; you should be available to start on the Full-time Software Engineer Program in September 2024
- An expected graduation year 2024
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability
27 November, 2022
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your CV. Your application and CV is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
You’ll receive an email invitation to complete a coding challenge, powered by HackerRank. This is your opportunity to further bring your CV to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HackerRank is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed this. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled. It should take no longer than 60-90 minutes to complete.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.