2023 - Corporate - Corporate Analyst Development Program - Summer Internship - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
What You Can Expect
This 9-week program — a talent pipeline for our full-time rotational Corporate Analyst Development Program — will provide you with the opportunity to work with colleagues across various lines of business to drive growth, ensure operational effectiveness, manage risk and maintain our global reputation for excellence. You’ll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to develop your foundational skills within one of our lines of business or corporate functions, in one of three core business disciplines:
- Analytics: Lead or participate in projects/tasks that involve data analysis methods driven by business need. Identify connections between business opportunities/challenges and underlying data. Compile and present analysis back to stakeholders in a concise and effective manner.
- Project Management: Participate in/drive various phases of a project life cycle. Engage the right resources and build relationships to meet project goals. Track, analyse, report and address project issues, identify, document and vet potential solutions.
- Process Improvement: Lead the development of a critical process improvement initiative, which may include improvements in process, organization, people and/or technology. Collect, consolidate, and organize data to perform analyses, test hypotheses and size opportunities. Synthesize findings and formulate recommendations and develop change support materials for improvements.
You'll gain a comprehensive view of the firm by working in one of these disciplines. You’ll build your knowledge, network and experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Upon successful completion of the 9 week internship, you may receive an offer of full-time employment.
We're looking for leaders with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
- A well-rounded academic background is essential
- An expected graduation year 2024
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for financial services
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organisation
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.
27 November, 2022
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
To start the application, you will be prompted to enter your email address. Your email address will be used to create and maintain your profile so make sure it is one you will have long term access to. Do not use an email address with “.edu” extension as doing so could result in delays receiving updates regarding your candidacy.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
You’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed this. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete this required element as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.