2023 Quantitative Analytics Analyst Program – Off-Cycle Internship (London)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
What to expect
Our Off-Cycle Internship Program begins in Spring. Your professional growth and development will be supported throughout the internship program via project work related to your academic and professional interests, mentorship, engaging speaker series with senior leaders and more. Full-time employment offers may be extended upon successful completion of the program.
You’ll have the chance to:
- Understand the role of integrity and transparency in dealing with regulators, clients and business partners
- Work collaboratively across the entire organization to find and solve problems before they grow
- Come up with innovative ways to solve challenges and answer queries
- Work on complex problems that require creative solutions
- Manage relationships with clients, regulators and stakeholders to minimize risks and follow laws in various locations
We are looking for innovative problem-solvers with a passion for developing complex solutions that support our global business.
Key Qualifications include:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in math, science, engineering, computer science, economics or other quantitative fields with an expected graduation of January 2023 - Summer 2024
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills and demonstrated research skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to present findings to a non-technical audience
Desirable skills include:
- Knowledge of advanced mathematics (probability theory, stochastic calculus, partial differential equations, numerical analysis, statistics, econometrics) or the ability to program using C++, Java, C# or Python
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you unique: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
27 November, 2022
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
We will review summer internship applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage you to apply early, as programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2022 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran