Finance & Business Management Project Team - Cross – Functional and Risk Programs - Project Manager - Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The CIB F&BM Program Management team is responsible for the oversight and delivery of multiple projects within the Corporate Investment Bank impacting Finance & Business Management. The Cross-Functional & Risk pillar of this team specifically manages a number of initiatives that impact the CIB across asset class and functions, typically:
- Strategic and transformational programs
- Legal Entity Strategy Programs
- Large regulatory implementation programs
This team is looking for an Associate to support the program team in the implementation of their Book of Work. Both engaged in the management and execution of the overall project portfolio and each individual project liaising with CIB stakeholders, Corporate and Technology.
The candidate should have exceptional communication and project management skills and demonstrate solid judgment and leadership skills, as well as ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a complex environment.
- Supporting Strategic and Regulatory projects i.e. Legal Entity Strategy, MiFID II/R, Risk Programs. The initial assignment would be to support the ECB Comprehensive Assessment
- Provide business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analyzing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, risks, issues, and dependencies tracking action items and other project related materials.
- Defining project scope, stakeholders, risks and issues
- Defining project plan for a project or a work-stream of a large project
- Quality executing against a project plan
- Identifying and managing project risks, issues and dependencies
- Manage communication of status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management through scorecards
- Build and maintain working relationships with stakeholders in the different businesses our team supports (e.g., Investor Services, Fixed Income, Commodities, F&O) and functions (e.g., Legal, Finance, Operations, Risk, etc.)
- Partner with stakeholders, providing guidance and analysis, helping identify and escalate issues/risks/dependencies and facilitating communication across teams.
- Partner with technology to ensure the design and build requirements meet business needs
- Coordinate working group meetings, setting the agenda, preparing meeting materials, documenting minutes and ensuring clear ownership of action items.
- Coordinating, planning and overseeing the execution of testing across all lines of business, as required
- Coordinating, planning and tracking implementation / execution of plans where relevant.
- Experience in developing project plans, business analysis, and their execution
- Experience in operational, process or organizational design and related change management activities
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail; capable of synthesizing and summarizing complex data or findings to drive decision making
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong analytical, data management and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership and accountability
- Effective interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) and partner with key stakeholders to help advance project agenda
- Able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment