CIB - Credit Derivatives Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The role will provide opportunities to partner with multiple groups in JPMorgan, including other Middle and Back Office teams, Technology, Reference Data as well as front office Sales People, external custodians and clients. The role can be extremely demanding due to the risks associated with high value trades and managing key client relationships. Therefore, it requires somebody with exceptional attention to detail, highly energetic, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and the ability to prioritise and think creatively, along with a mindset of continuous change and innovation.
The Candidate will be expected to become proficient in the following Area:
- Client outreach and the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Timely and accurate management of trade flow processes.
- Able to multitask and manage continually changing priorities.
- Be risk aware and able to make key decisions that can impact settlement and financial risk.
- Managing a balanced approach to being Client and business focused.
- Become proficient across multiple technology systems.
- Being an effective partner and collaborator across the organization.
- Communicate effectively with senior management
The successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail. Accuracy is critical to eliminate financial risk and maintain a strong client relationship.
- Excellent communication skills.The role requires dialogue with sales people, clients, operations and 3rd parties on a local and regional level.
- Take a controls based approach to their work to mitigate errors.
- Excellent time management and ability to manage own work being self-motivated.There are numerous deadlines to manage intra-day and the incumbent must be able to deal with many trades, exceptions, and enquiries in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to succeed as part of a team - The ability to work effectively as part of a team to deliver successfully.
- A flexible, proactive attitude towards work is required as individual must be responsive with the ability to multi-task and priorities workload, with a strong awareness of risk and control issues.
- Ability to work well under pressure and think creatively is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills who can demonstrate thought leadership