Operations Cross Product Change Services Testing - Associate
Job Type: Full time
Are you a flexible team player and strategic thinker who is passionate about Testing? This is the right team for you!
Your role will be to provide User Acceptance Testing Senior Analysis for the Whole Sale Payments LOB; in a cross business, cross functional project based environment. If you possess the flexibility to provide Testing experience to other Lines of Business and support transformational Global initiatives within Cross Product Change Services then you are the ideal candidate for our team!
- Requirements planning against an End-to-End UAT test strategy, including test data, environments, defect management and test automation.
- Responsibility for the provision of accurate testing estimates within daily scrum calls.
- Documentation and execution of UAT test scenarios – identifying specific scenarios and developing test scripts
- Utilisation of Cockpit, JPM’s in-house test automation tool to assist the efficient and timely E2E test execution, therefore previous experience of automated testing would be highly beneficial.
- Partner closely with Operations, Product and Technology groups
- Identifying opportunities to accelerate and synergise testing processes for assigned projects and syndicate the information to other team members to validate prior to implementation
- Taking responsibility for the monitoring and reporting of Testing defects and the re-testing process
- Deputising for the Test Execution Lead as necessary in Project calls and communications with relevant colleagues.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Relevant testing experience within the Financial Services industry supporting multiple LOB’s delivering in a highly complex, active and high volume environment.
- Expertise in Agile project delivery methodology and skills to learn and work with evolving methodologies
- Experienced in testing processes in order to define requirements, document user stories and test scripts through to test execution.
- Functional knowledge of Wholesale Payments utilising SWIFT, BACS and Real-Time Payments
- Highly skilled at problem solving, ability to scope and provide structure to complex issues and provide insightful and timely remediation.
- Advanced numeracy and Microsoft skills; and superior attention to detail so that documentational / reporting errors can be prevented.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates on their work to team members, colleagues, senior leads, executives and clients.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Bachelor degree (with relevant experience) preferred
- Project / Agile methodology Qualification – preferred
- Worked in CIB business function ie; Global Markets, Middle Office, Wholesale Payments or Securities Services
- Proven and evidenced successful test team experience