Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
CIB Operations - Announcement Capture Utility Associate I
Job Type: Full time
Perfection not required
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? Employers would still love to hear from you.
- Manage the workflow through the life cycle of Corporate Action and Income products
- Quality assurance of Corporate Action events for time, accuracy & quality of information
- Investigation/resolution of issues in relation to systemic & operational errors.
- Identify action plans to resolve issues experienced/anticipated.
- Track actions through to completion.
- Resolving issues that present exposure to risk through technology & Operational procedure changes.
- Support Audit tasks providing process overviews, documentation & proof to auditors.
- Support the Global Contingency agenda to ensure recovery strategy is known, supported & tested.
- Support actions surrounding technology changes.
- Track Management information.
- Chase operational teams on open issues until the items are corrected.
- Question integrity of processes, drive changes to make existing processes more robust.
- Escalate issues.
- Ensure all daily controls and processing are completed and signed off including client service inquiry resolution as well as all key metrics produced as required
- Provide effective communication to the team through both face to face and via virtual means
- Continued review of content and presentation of Standard Operating Procedures, in line with introduction of new policies and ongoing risk management activities
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Operational subject matter expertise in Corporate Actions is considered essential
- Additional experience in either Reconciliation, Settlements, Trade Support, Asset Servicing, Risk and Control, Custody, Front and Middle Office or Fund Accounting also considered a pre-requisite.
- Strong ability to learn ongoing stream of new markets, products, and processes
- Strong risk and control awareness, ability to effectively priorities workloads and work to critical deadlines.
- Confident communicator in all mediums to both internal and external clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Interest in learning ‘Skills of the Future’.