Identity Platform Development - Vice President
Job Type: Full time
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level identity platforms that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability will help your team deliver high-quality products. You’ll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Identity platforms such as Azure AD and Microsoft ADFS.
- Understanding of cloud, virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
- Software development experience in one or more programming/scripting languages: Python, Java, or PowerShell
- Experience with developing frameworks that help increase developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
- Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large-scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with Agile and Lean philosophies
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals