International Consumer Bank - Learning & Development Content Designer - Associate
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to play a key role in a dynamic, fast paced, people centric environment? Do you have a passion for telling stories and giving others the tools they need to develop to provide best in class service? Can you think ‘Outside the box’, problem solve and have a desire to change, implement and own effective and engaging learning experiences? Are you creative and enjoy exploring different methods to make knowledge stick with your audience? Can you design and deliver at pace? If you’ve answered yes to the above and want a new challenge then we want you!
Our Customer Operations is at the heart of the new Chase International Consumer business, part of the Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Line of Business within JP Morgan Chase. JPMorgan Chase, is a leading provider of traditional and digital financial services worldwide. We operate like a start-up, embedded within a leading global financial institution. Our vision is to inspire and equip our customers to get more from their money, all from the palm of their hand, with our innovative and seamless mobile banking app, supported by our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are actively seeking a Learning Experience Designer to come join our Learning Experience team and help us shape the future of banking for our customers. If you are successful, we want you to bring your best self to work each day, encourage, develop and create to provide a WOW service in a culture built for success.
To succeed in this role, you will:
Be a passionate Learning Experience Designer, with the ability to create both learning and comms content: showcasing your creative process and experience.
What you’ll do is:
- Design learning content and experiences for new colleagues as well as established teams, working with key stakeholders using co-design principles to build learning that lands with impact and wows
- Translate business requirements using learning and user analysis into the delivery of a range of multi-channel content and experiences
- Deliver content in line with Chase’s brand identity, values and tone of voice, with an excellent eye for detail, strong typography and layout skills across learning platforms and a wide range of media to support communication campaigns
- Demonstrate a good level of creative flexibility to work as part of a team to storyboard, visualize and artwork creative material for a wide range of learning, campaign and event materials
- Demonstrate adaptability to shifting priorities and strong problem-solving skills. Building a bank is fast moving, so you will be working with stakeholders to understand their requirements in face of unexpected and urgent business needs
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate and share our vision and goals
- Be user centric with a real focus on ‘out of the box thinking’, understanding the customer, business and learner needs and considering this in everything you create
- Provide hands on support post programme implementation
- Become a multi-channel expert across all platforms and functions
- Stay connected with partner teams to ensure Training content is up to date and learning is continuous
- Managing your work load and providing regular updates to your leaders ensuring delivery of quality learning and comms projects on time, within budget
A typical day in the role might look like:
- You storyboarding, shooting and editing a piece-to-camera of our MD sharing the news that we have just launched a new internal recognition platform
- Working with your Everyday Banking Squad, you are designing, developing, testing and publishing a new interactive quiz that is going to feature at the end of one of our learning experiences to embed knowledge retention and drive engagement
- Design and render a motion graphic video showcasing the launch of a new customer journey available in the Chase App
- Working with the People Experience squad, you design a new brand for the new volunteering programme about to launch to the Customer Operations team
- Working with the L and D Specialists to design a face to face learning experience that has engaging visual material, simulators to test knowledge and opportunities to embed and practice through fun and engaging activities
These are just some of the things you can expect to get up to when you come join the Learning Experience team at Chase International.
Essential experience for this role:
- Experience in a learning designer or visual designer role
- Digitally Savvy across different learning platforms and delivery medians
- Strong experience and ability to create infographics, video, audio, interactive simulation, creative text design or animation, with excellent creative skills
- Ability to interpret briefs and produce storyboards/wireframes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to impact and influence change within a global organisation
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a matrixed environment
- Self-directed, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Organization, prioritization and a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of content creation tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline etc.