EMEA - Global Security - Access Cards Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a Business Analyst and Reporting Specialist the building relationships and communicating with internal teams. You will also be responsible for reporting, analyzing data, and process improvement.
- Act as first point of contact when a permanent member of staff or a contractor joins the firm, issue their access cards once pre-employment screening and eligibility is confirmed.
- Provide support and assist members of staff with the online global self-service web application.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal team members, as well as with other teams within the firm
- Prepare client-specific reporting
- Prepare regulatory reporting, such as draft financial statements and regulatory reports
- Adapt to and execute changes to regulatory requirements
- Prioritize tasks and assignments to meet deadlines, and escalate concerns to direct manager
- Demonstrate familiarity and competence with departmental and team procedures and applicable systems
- Recommend adjustments and improvements to departmental and team procedures and applicable system enhancements
- Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational, and time management skills
- Problem solving / issue resolution skills as well as customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work productively within a group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Administrative experience preferably within security and/or banking environment