AI Product Director
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
In this role, you will be part of our CIB Ops AI/ML Product Management team and will have responsibility ensuring the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. This is a leadership position within the firm’s Applied AI and Machine Learning organization and will involve working closely with CIB Operations and Technology teams. As a senior leader this role will define the strategic product vision, strategy and road map by:
- Being the Product Director for specifically Settlements and reconciliations projects and drive large scale transformation initiatives.
- Gathering, managing and prioritising market/customer requirements
- Acts as the customer advocate
- Technical product knowledge and expertise on settlements, reconciliations and AI/ML techniques
- Owns the product roadmap and works closely with cross functional teams including data science, design, engineering etc.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Proven experience developing product vision, strategy and go-to-market strategies for AI/ML products
- Expertise in AI infused settlements and reconciliations solutions
- Strong negotiation, planning and organisational skills with proven experience of recommending implementation strategies to ensure successful delivery of programs and projects
- Proven experience with the management of decision processes at large organisations, with ability to communicate technical information and ideas at all levels.
- Track record for managing high-performing teams on large and complicated programs.
- Ability to create and support a collaborative culture that attracts, retains and develops top talent
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Passionate about building an innovative culture