Global Sales & Marketing - Platform Sales, Capital Advisory – Vice President or Executive Director
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan combines Financing & Prime Brokerage, Custody & Fund Services, and Clearing, Collateral Management and Execution under a common umbrella. These businesses occupy top-tier competitive positions; the combination provides an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to end capabilities. Investor Services employs more than 14,000 people around the world and generates more than $6 Billion in annual revenue
JP Morgan Capital Advisory Group acts as a key resource to introduce investment managers (i.e. new launches, mid-size and large asset managers) who manage privately-offered investment funds to qualified institutional investors. In general, the institutional hedge fund investor marketplace is comprised of funds of funds, endowments, foundations, adviser consultants, family offices, insurance companies and pension funds. In addition, the Capital Advisory Group will provide investment managers with suggestions on ways to build and improve their operational infrastructure. The Capital Advisory Group work closely with the Prime and Alternatives Sales teams both under the Platform Sales division. Vice President or Executive Director level, experienced individual required to join the team based in London,
- Lead hedge fund client and investor coverage as required
- Work with global team of coverage of hedge fund clients and global institutional investors
- Help with planning and executing Capital Advisory Group events, ranging from global conferences to smaller local events
- Assist with developing pitch books and materials for prospect and client meetings
- Assist with maintaining our internal database, Netage / Dynamo
- Help with the production of our various content pieces
- Open new investor markets working with partners in L&C
- Proven track record in prior Capital Introduction experience, or hedge fund manager allocation experience gained within an institutional investor, or experience in a hedge fund sales and marketing role.
- Ability to set strategic direction and consequent execution
- Confident communication skills, with an ability to adapt to internal and external audiences
- High capability in use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Self-starter – ability to work with a team but also self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to analyse data from multiple data sources (qualitative and quantitative)
- Proven ability to synthesise and communicate a complex subject matter, both verbally and written format
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.