Mergers and Acquisition -Third Party Oversight - VP
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assess M&A regulatory changes against existing policies, standards, processes and tools to identify potential gaps or areas of improvement.
- Support internal and external examinations (regulatory, audit, compliance) relating to the CTPO framework in conjunction with the lines of business.
- Support the Sourcing, Supplier Oversight Services (SOS) and Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) and other regional stakeholders to manage the integration activity as part of M&A
- Act as a champion and primary point of contact for regional stakeholders across all 3 lines of defense matters related to the M&A CTPO framework.
- Lead or support M&A remediation or continuous improvement project in collaboration with global stakeholder - global CTPO SMEs, Global Supplier Services, Legal, Compliance and other risk and control functions.
- Provide resource (FTE) estimation needed for GSS M&A integration and work with LOBs to secure budget.
- Project manage GSS M&A third party efforts including tracking to milestones, reporting and escalation management.
- Support the implementation of the firmwide, strategic tools and ensure the global jurisdictional variances are managed as it applies to GSS M&A.
- Provide support in defining standards and processes for the GSS M&A playbook.
- Experience in outsourcing and third party risk management highly desired
- Good understating of the outsourcing regulatory landscape highly desired
- Knowledge of risk management and control principles
- Prior experience in interpreting regulatory requirements
- Experience in managing audits and regulatory reviews
- Compliance, legal and country business management institutional knowledge and relationship is highly desirable
- Outstanding listening and analytic skills as well as being a strong written and verbal communicator at all levels
- Excellent risk judgment, particularly the ability to proactively monitor the program to identify and address issues early, performing root cause analysis to develop long term solutions
- Ability to partner closely with related functions (Sourcing, Legal & Compliance, Audit, etc.) to ensure a coordinated and effective program
- Self-starter, self-driven and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment without constant direct supervision.
- Possess a collaborative mindset, establishing and building relationships with people at various levels across the firm.
- Be well organized and disciplined
You’ve got this!