2023 Athlete Transition Programme UK
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
2023 Athlete Transition Program - UK
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Your sporting background has given you invaluable skills – integrity, courage, determination, leadership and teamwork. As one of the world’s most respected financial institutions, we not only appreciate these qualities – we recognise and reward them.
Our athlete transition program will give you first-hand experience of working at J.P. Morgan and make the most of your potential in a brand new environment.
The placement programme aims to:
* Aid your transition from high performance sport to the corporate world
* Provide the opportunity to gain exposure into financial services
* Strengthen your CV to assist in future career searching
* Provide you with an opportunity to build a network within J.P. Morgan
* Duration of 6 months (with the possibility to extend)
* A central tenet of the program is a structured approach to your learning and development, you will be given the opportunity to develop yourself through an agreed framework of activities
* You’ll be assigned a buddy and a mentor
* Receive regular appraisals from your manager and HR
* Networking opportunities through events and socials
* The programme offers a competitive compensation package
* Show evidence of achievement, self-motivation and adaptability to new environments
* Have demonstrable evidence of a full-time sporting career for 3 or more years and have retired no more than 2 years by the start of the program in 2023
* Demonstrate academic aptitude and self-improvement through further learning
* Successful candidates will have a basic understanding of Financial Services
* Available to start work February 2023
Applications Open – 12 September 2022
Applications Close – 2 October 2022
Video Interview – 12 September – 2 October 2022
Final Interviews - November 2022
Programme Start – 2 February 2023
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.