Chase UK - Data & Reporting Business Analyst - Senior Associate
Job Type: Full time
Business Analyst II
The Business Analyst II will work closely with the Insights Lead, the business (contact centre), and the Ops Data & Reporting Team to support the delivery of business wide reporting and insight that support operational functions. In the main, the person for this role will be collaborating with the business to understand the data, reporting and insights requirements, documenting these and prototyping the build output of these requirements. The role will also lean heavily on FCA Regulatory and Complaints data/reporting/insights work so having experience in this domain is critical.
We are looking for someone who has a solid experience in contact centre operations and banking/financial services industry with expertise around data visualisation, data story-telling, insights and/or reporting.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- Understanding and defining stakeholder requirements around data, reporting and insights
- Proactively providing ‘’value-add’’ to the business by telling a story behind the numbers through analysis and insights.
- Creating busines cases that would help the operations team drive performance KPIs
- Translating stakeholder/business requirements into workable tickets or book of work
- Synthesizing data and translating that into usable information and making recommendation that would help the business make decisions
- Understanding gaps in data feeds and working with the Data Team to onboard/ingest new data.
- Removing roadblocks around data use cases encountered by the Ops Data Team
- Build strong relationship with stakeholders like Technology and Data.
- 8+ years in a business analytics, data-related role or equivalent role within contact centre operations, financial domain is a huge plus
- Demonstrated ability to perform descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive data analysis
- Data visualisation and ability to tell a compelling story using analytics (ie. MS Powerpoint)
- An understanding of the uses of data, data skills, and data tools.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and idea generation, with the ability to go from conceptualization to execution.
- Ability to articulate complex data to non-data users in a way that would be easily-understood
- Experience around data tools like SQL, Excel, Tableau, Jupyter (but not required)
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to forge strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written executive-level communication and presentation skills.
- Effective organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and deliverables.